Arctic Methane: Why The Sea Ice Matters
Scientific Contributors (click on names for biographies):
We are currently raising funds to continue our work. If you would like support us, we would welcome a donation:
In Part 2 we are looking very seriously at the solutions to climate change and what we can do to get the situation under control.
We will have more interviews with top scientists and thought leaders in the following areas:
- Longterm solutions for reducing atmospheric greenhouse gases
- Near-term proposals for geoengineering to save the climate
- A Proposed new law of “Ecocide” to protect the environment
- Carbon Taxes to make polluters pay
- An indepth look at the most advanced modelling solutions that aim to simulate the whole planet - creating the definitive crystal ball
We appreciate your support. If you like what you see and would like to support our work by making a donation please use the Donate button below.
To say thank you to all our contributors we are in the process of setting up a private video channel where all our extended and unique interviews can be watched. There is no minimum to what you cabn give as every small amount goes along way.
Thanks for all the support.